Main Function & Scope
Responsible for delivering and managing the applications platform solution to support business and the company future growth strategy, integrating business processes into the platform.
Define specific applications needed to improve business operations and internal service levels, and identify the most suitable for business specific needs
Supervise the installation, manage the operational support, development activities and daily maintenance of software applications used by the organization, as well as integrations between different systems.
Definition, development, and supervision of wind farm control systems.
Responsible for defining and managing the process of new portfolio acquisitions integration into the application platform, in articulation with all departments of the company.
Responsible for delivering and managing a data governance strategy across the company.
Management of company cross-functional reporting system (Power BI), development and maintenance of reports and related data architecture.
- Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective application solutions for all aspects of the organization, ensuring that the applications meet business requirements Projects and proposed initiatives).
- Collaborate with other departments to standardize and design processes across all portfolios, supported in the applications platform solutions.
- Regularly review and analyse applications effectiveness and efficiency, and develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems, while continuously evaluating new applications, systems software, and products throughout the company.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company applications platform meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Integrate new portfolio acquisitions into the application platform, collaborating with all departments of the company in the processes definition and ensuring that any gaps are filled.
- Collaborate with other departments in the definition of a data governance strategy, delivering and managing a service that meets all business requirements in terms of data.
- Manages all budgetary and personnel functions for the business applications team, providing direction in support of business operation.
- Collaborate with other departments in the definition of operational reports and KPI, and managing the cross-functional reporting system (Power BI) development.
- Collaborate with IT Director and peers (Leadership team), ensuring that all application dependencies are fully considered for projects, Business fit, platform integration, etc.
- Relationship management with existing and potential application provider/development partners.
Competencies & Behaviours
- Strong collaborative leader
- Good understanding of policy and process creation
- Team management.
- Service orientation.
- Management of complexity.
- Stakeholder management at CxO level.
- Negotiation skills.
- Business skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to follow through actions on own initiative
Skills & Knowledge
- Asset Management
- Report Generation
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- SQL programming
- Renewable energy Industry knowledge or similar
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity practices
- IT Network and systems
- Business Applications deployment and management (ERP, TMS, EAM, Revenue systems, …)
- Project management
- Data governance
- Cloud based services management
- Service management
- Database architecture and administration
- Software integration
- Power BI or similar visualisation tools
- Previous experience with onshore windfarm's or energy industry is desirable
- Automation Control systems and integration with SCADA systems
Education & Qualifications
- Regular European Travel
- Infrequent UK Travel